ShareThis

.

.

2 November 2012

MSP Visits Buchanhaven School

Banffshire & Buchan Coast MSP Stewart Stevenson paid a visit to Buchanhaven School in Peterhead today as part of Miss Hutcheson’s Primary 6 class project on the Scottish Parliament.

Commenting following his visit, Mr Stevenson said:

“I’d like to thank Miss Hutcheson and the pupils of primary 6 for inviting me along today.

“I always find these visits very enjoyable and today was no exception.  The class was lively and engaging and I hope I was able to give them an insight into the day to day work and range of duties and activities which MSPs of all parties are involved in.”
Name:
  required
Address:
  required
Email:
  required
Tel No.
  optional
Message:
  required

Stewart Stevenson
does not gather, use or
retain any cookie data.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP