ShareThis

.

.

Karen Adam is now the MSP for Banffshire and Buchan Coast

This web site will no longer be updated save to correct errors.


22 April 2006

MSP Supports Village Halls With Constituency Surgeries

Banff & Buchan SNP MSP Stewart Stevenson will be getting out and about round four local village halls later this month with his constituency surgeries.

Mr Stevenson will be holding his April advice surgeries in the village halls at Forglen, Fordyce, Rora and Longhaven getting out and about in some of the smaller communities in Banff & Buchan as well as generating some revenue for the rural halls with hire costs.

Mr Stevenson commented:

Village halls fulfill an extremely useful social function and it is vital that they are well-used and get the support that they deserve from their community.

I hope that in a small way, by holding my April surgeries in these halls when they might otherwise not have been used, that this will provide a modest income for the halls’ upkeep. I know that Rora Hall, for example, is busy fundraising for a new extension so I look forward to hearing about that when I visit.

While I have my regular summer surgery tour where I call at every town, village and hamlet in the constituency, it is also important to get out and about in communities where I may not otherwise be during the course of the year.

This will bring my total number of surgeries held since I was elected to over 350 and I aim to be as accessable and contactable as possible to constituents.”


Stewart Stevenson
does not gather, use or
retain any cookie data.

However Google who publish for us, may do.
fiosZS is a name registered in Scotland for Stewart Stevenson
www.blogger.com www.ourblogtemplates.com


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP