ShareThis

.

.

Karen Adam is now the MSP for Banffshire and Buchan Coast

This web site will no longer be updated save to correct errors.


14 November 2011

Buckie Surgery Marks MSP's 750th

Banffshire & Buchan Coast MSP Stewart Stevenson will notch-up his 750th surgery this week.

The SNP MSP will be holding surgeries on Friday (18 November) and will reach the impressive landmark when he holds a surgery in the Town House in Buckie that day.

Commenting on the achievement, Mr Stevenson said:

“I try very hard to be accessible to people in their own communities. In addition to my regular surgeries in the larger towns like Buckie, Banff, Fraserburgh and Peterhead, I ensure that every village and smaller community has a surgery every summer as part of my tour with my Mobile Office.

“In addition, I hold surgeries at summer events such as Portsoy Boat Festival and Turriff Show so that people can meet me at their convenience.

“Face to face contact with their elected representatives is still very important, but in addition to personal contact, constituents can now contact me via internet form on my website at http://www.stewartstevenson.net/ and by e-mail, as well as more traditional means of post and fax.”


Mr Stevenson is also holding a surgery in Banff on Friday. Anyone wishing an appointment for either Banff or Buckie should contact the Constituency Office on 01779 470444.

Stewart Stevenson
does not gather, use or
retain any cookie data.

However Google who publish for us, may do.
fiosZS is a name registered in Scotland for Stewart Stevenson
www.blogger.com www.ourblogtemplates.com


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP