ShareThis

.

.

Karen Adam is now the MSP for Banffshire and Buchan Coast

This web site will no longer be updated save to correct errors.


27 March 2015

Stevenson Congratulates Buckie By-Election Victor

Banffshire & Buchan Coast MSP Stewart Stevenson has congratulated the winner of the Buckie by-election, SNP candidate Sonya Warren, on her election.

Mr Stevenson, who was present at the election count, said:

“I am delighted Sonya Warren has been elected to succeed well-respected local councillor Joe Mackay. I am sure she will be an excellent servant for the community.

“For the SNP, in the run-up to the General Election, this was a stunning result taking nearly 60% of the vote. Sonya will be a strong voice for Buckie, just as the SNP will be a strong voice for Scotland.”

Speaking after the decisive result Cllr Warren said:

"I fought this election in Buckie because I am passionate about my community and I will be a strong advocate for Buckie in Moray's Council Chamber.

"I thank the voters of Buckie Ward for their huge support in this election and the many people who helped me throughout my campaign.

"I am delighted to be joining an SNP Council Group in Moray that has fought to protect our schools, that supports our local town centres and that recognises the importance of investing in key assets like Buckie Harbour.

"The hard work of the campaign is now over and the hard work as a Buckie councillor begins."

Stewart Stevenson
does not gather, use or
retain any cookie data.

However Google who publish for us, may do.
fiosZS is a name registered in Scotland for Stewart Stevenson
www.blogger.com www.ourblogtemplates.com


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP