ShareThis

.

.

Karen Adam is now the MSP for Banffshire and Buchan Coast

This web site will no longer be updated save to correct errors.


21 March 2016

Stevenson Holds Final Surgeries Before Parliament Dissolved

Banffshire & Buchan Coast MSP Stewart Stevenson has held his final round of surgeries prior to Parliament being dissolved for the elections on May 5th.

The SNP MSP held surgeries on Friday in Banff and Fraserburgh, bringing the total number of surgeries he has held during this Parliamentary session to 265.

Since being elected in 2001, Stewart has held an impressive 965 surgeries in total across every community in his constituency.

Commenting on the achievement, Mr Stevenson said:

“I try very hard to be accessible to people in their own communities. In addition to my regular surgeries in the larger towns like Buckie, Banff, Fraserburgh and Peterhead, I ensure that every village and smaller community has a surgery every summer as part of my tour with my Mobile Office.

“In addition, I hold surgeries at summer events and shows so that people can meet me at their convenience.

“Face to face contact with their elected representatives is still very important to people, and constituents can be assured that if I am re-elected on May 5th, I will continue my commitment to being just as accessible as I have always been and holding regular surgeries all across the constituency of Banffshire & Buchan Coast.”

Stewart Stevenson
does not gather, use or
retain any cookie data.

However Google who publish for us, may do.
fiosZS is a name registered in Scotland for Stewart Stevenson
www.blogger.com www.ourblogtemplates.com


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP