ShareThis

.

.

Karen Adam is now the MSP for Banffshire and Buchan Coast

This web site will no longer be updated save to correct errors.


23 December 2013

Stevenson Launches 2013 Parliamentary Report

Banffshire & Buchan Coast MSP Stewart Stevenson has launched his 2013 Parliamentary Report.

The report will be distributed across towns and villages in the constituency in the coming weeks and is an opportunity to give constituents an update on issues their MSP has been involved in throughout the year, as well as a note of how to get in contact with their MSP.

Commenting, Stewart Stevenson said:

“I’m delighted to be able to launch my 2013 Parliamentary Report. While this year saw me reach my 850th constituency surgery, I feel it is important that I make an effort to engage with my constituents who may not have cause to contact me from one year to the next and to let people know how they can get in touch with me and some examples of the things I’ve been involved in.”

Mr Stevenson also revealed that part of the report is already out of date but he’s very happy that is the case. He explained:

“Part of my report highlights the fight against the decision by the Tories and Independents on Moray Council to close local libraries. However, shortly after going to print, the council caved into the local community-led campaign and decided to reprieve Cullen Library. It just shows how quickly some issues can move and I’m very happy for the people of Cullen that their campaign has paid off.

“It was a privilege to work with the campaigners and I pay tribute to their achievement.”

Stewart Stevenson
does not gather, use or
retain any cookie data.

However Google who publish for us, may do.
fiosZS is a name registered in Scotland for Stewart Stevenson
www.blogger.com www.ourblogtemplates.com


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP